Do you struggle with dry skin, irritated or dull skin or hyperpigmentation? You should try ceramides! The best way to do so is by using products from Roccoco Botanicals. Our products are made from mostly natural ingredients, ethically sourced, cruelty free and made in Australia. Read More
Try Ceramide Serum for More Hydrated Skin
We’re experts on all things skin, which is why our formulas have proven effective for many women all over the country and won several awards. We’re unlike any other brand on the market, with products that actually work because the formulas have been developed using our expertise and experience with skin. Add ceramide to your routine with our serum and you’ll see the difference.
The Benefits of Ceramide
Ceramides are lipid molecules that are important for water retention and functioning as a barrier in the outer layer of the skin. Incorporating ceramide into your routine ensures that the water isn’t lost from your skin too quickly, which means it keeps your skin moisturised and hydrated and prevents it from drying out. They also protect our skin from allergens and other external irritators. Lastly, ceramides are really effective at reducing free radicals in our skin. Free radicals destroy elastin and collagen, which leads to hyperpigmentation, age spots and loose skin. Ceramide prevents all this. Not only does it help the appearance of your skin, but it helps keep it healthy and functioning ideally.
When to Use Ceramide Serum
A ceramide serum is an excellent addition to anyone’s skincare routine, but some will benefit more than others. If you’re trying to address signs of aging on your skin or prevent them from appearing, ceramide is helpful. It’s also great for anyone who suffers from dry skin and the issues associated with that. Many people use ceramide seasonally, during cold and dry months, or if they live in a climate with low humidity.
When it comes to incorporating ceramide into your routine, our serum should be applied after your cleanser and treatment essence, before any other serums and your moisturiser. One pump or a half pump will be enough and should be massaged onto the skin twice a day, in the morning and evening.
Why Choose Roccoco?
- Our founder is skin expert Jacine Drummond, who has over two decades of experience in beauty therapy and a background in cosmetic formulation, making her one of Australia’s biggest experts on skincare
- Our products are informed by cosmetic chemistry and many years of research into the skin, which means we know all the active ingredients you need
- Our products get rapid, visible results
- 85-90% of ingredients used are natural, and everything is ethically sourced
- Our skincare products selling in Australia is cruelty free and made in Australia
- While many other brands treat the skin through damaging methods, we focus on healing and supporting your skin
- We have a wide range that caters to all skin types and can target all skin problems such as sensitive skin care products, hydrating essence>and anti redness cream
- Our knowledgeable team is always on hand, and we can offer personalised skincare advice and recommend products specifically for you
- We offer fast delivery and free shipping for orders over 100AUD
If you want to see why our customers love us, try some products from Roccoco Botanicals. Order online or use our website to locate a stockist near you. Read Less